Friday, March 08, 2019

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers,

How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdulillah doing fine as always. I always pray to The Almighty God so that me, my family, people around me are always has enough in everything every single day. Enough time, enough energy, enough money, enough food, enough in any ways so that I can live throughout the day. 

It's important for us to have enough sleep also so that we can go through the next day without no problem. We also need to look after our food so that we don't over eat which can cause us to lose focus while doing our daily task or job or any other thing that we are planning to do for the day. Over eating can cause us sleepy and when we are sleepy, I mean during the day, we might become lazy. 

Do some exercise or some sports which suit your current ability and capability. Exercise that we able to follow. If you have enough exercise, you can start doing the sport that you like or that you might have experience it before. Remember, each and every one of us have different body and our body reacts differently according to our age and our current health state, so start small and avoid overdo. Keep it moderate. Exercise so that we have enough energy, enough spirit and enough motivation to get though the days or weeks of our life. 

Make sure that we able to monitor our mental and body health. Go to the clinic if you're feeling sick or unwell and take the doctor's advice seriously. If it's not us to keep our mind and body healthy, who else? I think that's all from me. Just practicing my writing here so that you know that I'm alive. :D Remember, always pray to The Almighty God to keep us enough everyday. Be grateful and be thankful to Him so that He shall grant us more. 

And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "

Al-Quran [14:7]

Adios and Wassalamualaikum.

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers