Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Herbalife is New Official Nutrition Sponsor of Global Football Star, Cristiano Ronaldo


The five-year, multi-million dollar contract with Ronaldo includes global publicity rights and various joint promotional activities. It also includes the opportunity for Herbalife and Ronaldo to work together to develop a new co-branded range of sports nutrition products.

"I believe strongly in the importance of the right nutrition for me as an individual, both on and off the field. I am looking forward to working with Herbalife, as a company that shares my passion and brings such expertise and knowledge in the area of sports nutrition,” said Ronaldo.

Read the full news here.

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers