Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Back on track

Assalamualaikum peeps! Whoa, miss my place since the last time I wrote in here. :) It's a legend. Nevermind. Now I like to start writing here with what am I currently up to. Currently, I've just finish registering my course for next semester. And wanna know? It's been 2 glorious years I'm with herbalife! Alhamdulillah. Yes, yes, yes. I am going to be with Herbalife forever, insyaAllah, 'cause I feel very, very good with it. You can read my testimony/sharing at my welcome note section. It's now about the money, it's about the mission - "Changing people's lives". And it changes me. =)
>>>>>>

Ahah. Always love to show my before after pictures. :) That's not my car. That is Anjang's. Recently I and my x-MPP UMP family, actually 3 of us lah (me, Anjang and Akak) and Akak's friend, Sally,we went to Cikzu and Ikhwan's wedding ceremony in Malacca. It took us bout 3 hours to go there. Actually, we've been there but got lost somehow, but we managed to reach there, thanks to the map on the invitation card, no GPS. The destination is now that hard to reach, well, you know when we're not familiar with that place, somehow getting lost is a possibility, right? ;) We also met some x-UMP-ians there. Andak and gang also managed to reach there but only after we all left the place lah. Awe somehow didn't managed to come since his 'on the way' got him lost. Haha. Awe, don't be mad aaa... ;P What ever it is, congratulations to both Cikzu and Ikhwan.

For the past 2 months, I started to exercise. Yeah, that's right. I never take exercise seriously before this, but now I realized that exercise is IMPORTANT, I repeat, IMPORTANT. Because why? Balancing your meal with taking good nutrition AND exercise is for us to keep us healthy, fit and in-shape. I remember that there is an ads in the television themed "Tiada alasan untuk tidak cergas", it's true, people always make excuses for not doing exercise. Afteall, it's a nice ads though. :) Okay, I think I leave it here. I'll keep on writing here, insyaAllah.

-"NUTRITION FOR BETTER LIFE"-

1 comment:

Mrs Nurul said...

MANA PERGI LEMAK LEMAK KO? NAPE KO KURUS SGT NI WEHHHH ALAAAHAIII NI DAH TERLAMPAU KURUS DAA

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers