Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A week

Assalamualaikum readers! Finally, my internship started. It's been a busy week. Yezza, you know what I mean. Precisely, busy weekend. Until today before lunch. Me, Azam and Kak Fatin were given a task to do the prototype for eProfil and ePantau (the main module name). It's a big system I can say. Oh, I forgot to tell you all. I'm doing my internship at Unijaya Resources Sdn Bhd. The place is near Ampang Park. Here, I learn new thing. It's called Zend. What is Zend?? Go Google-lah to find out okay. ;)

I think that's all for introduction. Actually, there's a lot more to tell but I don't intend to write it out now. Haha. We save it for later, kay. :) Adios!

1 comment:

gadis norish said...

HYE there!!

jamil...ko intern kat ampang park ke?kat area mane ek?aku pon intern kat sini jgk....kt menare PNB..ko ktne ek?

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers