Friday, September 18, 2009

Balik Kampung

Assalamualaikum readers! Today is my last day here before going on holiday for the next 4 days. Hey, it's Aidilfitri eve. After one month of Ramadhan, Muslims will celebrated the Aidilfitri. Usually, families will gather around at the kampung during this eve. I'm also will be going back to my kampung in Bukit Ramun, Kulai. I and my family will be traveling back to Kulai by car. My uncle's car actually. We'll be departing tonight. So, that's all I want to write. Salam Aidilfitri and take care, all of you. For those who are driving, drive safely, think about the loved ones. ;)


Mr. JJ a.k.a Suburbanzero

p/s : My baju melayu color this year is light green. Just bought yesterday at Ampang Park. ;)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers