Tuesday, July 07, 2009

P1 W1MAX, Eden & Ijtimak

Assalamualaikum all!

Last week I just bought a P1W1MAX modem. Modem huh? Boleh la kot.. And I've tried it at my Ampang house. Ok lah. Can use internet there now. I only waiting for my laptop from my sister. She borrowed from me for her diploma show this week. I wish her all the best! Aha..about the P1, I signed up the one year contract for RM49 per month plan plus RM20 monthly bla,bla installment I dunno what.

Today, me and all Unijaya-ians went makan-makan at Eden restaurant at Chulan Square (if I'm not mistaken lah the place...but the restaurant is Eden lah). It was in conjunction with 7th year of Unijaya Resources SB. If makan-makan, no problem. I can handle one. Haha. The boss paid all. We all just makan. We went there at 12.30pm and went back to office at 2.30pm like that and resumes our work.

This week got ijtimak for all muslims at KLIA mosque from 9-12 July 2009. Ijtimak can be called assembly-lah. See you there okay. I'll also spend some time this weekend there. InsyaAllah. :)

1 comment:

Dyat said...

salam.
wah jamil loaded ye sekarang...
p1w1. hoho...

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers