Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last time Schalke 04, now Santos FC...great!

Salam readers! :)

Just a quick one. While browsing through my facebook, I found out a latest new about Herbalife sponsoring nutrition for team Santos FC of Brazil. Great, isn't it. Just not so long time ago, Herbalife also become sponsor in nutrition for team Schalke 04 from Germany. :) It's all very great! Just imagine that the nutrition taken by these sportsmen is also taken by us. Wow!

That's all for this post. Full release about this, click here.

p/s : Hey, Internazionale got into the final in European Champions League this season. Herbalife sponsored them too. :)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers