Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2nd semester 2008/2009 : ON

Assalamualaikum all! Yeah. The semester is on. It's gonna be my one tough semester cause you know why? It's my last semester before I get into industrial attachment next June. InsyaAllah. The class only started today. But only one class, Software Project Management conducted by Dr Adzhar Kamaludin. Actually, it's the replacement class for yesterday. Yesterday was declared as the day to meet our Academic Advisor (PA) by En Wan Syahrir. But, my PA wasn't around though. He'll only be back next week. Aiseyman. That's really a holiday man. Hehe.

In today's class, Dr Adzhar just give out the course outline and our group project. And he grouped us to groups. It's better than we ourselves make our own group. ;) I grouped in Group 10 together with 7 peoples. In the group, it was just me and Amin Bob is the guys. The rest are the girls. Nevermind that. Hehe. Our first task is to present a Request for Quotation (RFQ) or Request For Proposal (RFP) next Tuesday. Phew! That's just like less than a week away. No meetings yet have been done. Maybe tomorrow I'll call for a meeting with them about this matter. Ceit, macam boss lak. ;P

Hurm, it's another less than 20 minutes away from new year 2009. I guess it's time for me to wish all of you Happy New Year! Let's renew our aim and mission. Let's hope that this year will be better than last year for us. I think that's all for this post. And this is the last post for 2008. Peace yo! ;)

p/s : Countdown dalam bilik sudeyy... ;)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers