Monday, December 01, 2008

It's been a week

Assalamualaikum all. Hello guys! What can I tell you about my past one week? Not much. I just enjoy futsal-ing with my friends. I played twice last week. Whoa. And my left leg seems to be injured somehow. Huhu. Just a minor one. Nevermind. ;) The most important thing is I enjoyed it. Firdaus, my ex-classmate who sat besides me in the class for 3 years if I'm not mistaken, was going for his industrial attachment at Petronas in Malacca. He left last Saturday and will be there for the next 5 months. Pergh! InsyaAllah. I'll be doing my industrial attachment this June 2009. I planned to do it in MIMOS. That's the first company that came into my mind for the past 1 years. I'll search for another company also. Ariff told me that if I went to MIMOS he would send and pick me up everyday. Hehe. ;P The announcement about industrial attachment application was out last week and there are certain things need to be done. I'll do it when i'm back to UMP this 11th.

Yesterday I went to Berjaya Times Square. Actually I followed my ibu and my sisters there. They have what they called it STS I don't know what it means. But it's like a one day workshop for Herbalife distributor. I entered it once and I just starting to take the product last week. It's just a supplement for our daily food and it's good though. Anyone who wanted to know more please contact me okay. ;) And maybe I'll promote it here when I get the results. Peace!

I think that's all for today. It's 1 December now. Phew! New month already. Wake up, wake up. ;)

1 comment:

Sitie BUm BUm said...

dh nk bukak semester dh.. waa!

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers