Monday, December 01, 2008

It's been a week

Assalamualaikum all. Hello guys! What can I tell you about my past one week? Not much. I just enjoy futsal-ing with my friends. I played twice last week. Whoa. And my left leg seems to be injured somehow. Huhu. Just a minor one. Nevermind. ;) The most important thing is I enjoyed it. Firdaus, my ex-classmate who sat besides me in the class for 3 years if I'm not mistaken, was going for his industrial attachment at Petronas in Malacca. He left last Saturday and will be there for the next 5 months. Pergh! InsyaAllah. I'll be doing my industrial attachment this June 2009. I planned to do it in MIMOS. That's the first company that came into my mind for the past 1 years. I'll search for another company also. Ariff told me that if I went to MIMOS he would send and pick me up everyday. Hehe. ;P The announcement about industrial attachment application was out last week and there are certain things need to be done. I'll do it when i'm back to UMP this 11th.

Yesterday I went to Berjaya Times Square. Actually I followed my ibu and my sisters there. They have what they called it STS I don't know what it means. But it's like a one day workshop for Herbalife distributor. I entered it once and I just starting to take the product last week. It's just a supplement for our daily food and it's good though. Anyone who wanted to know more please contact me okay. ;) And maybe I'll promote it here when I get the results. Peace!

I think that's all for today. It's 1 December now. Phew! New month already. Wake up, wake up. ;)

1 comment:

[S]itie [B]Um [B]Um said...

dh nk bukak semester dh.. waa!

If you're interested and serious to lose weight or gain weight or maintain weight and get healthy with Herbalife, feel free to fill in your particular. Thank you.

Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number or H/P Number
Address

Form provided by Freedback.

Popular Posts