Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm at Subang jaya!

Assalamualaikum all! Haha. It's been a long week since my last post. Currently, I'm in a Cyber Cafe at SS15 Subang Jaya, yeah, as you know I can't online from my house cause I have no internet there. This CC is new one I guess, maybe not so new, but to me it's new lah kan. Hehe. Besides this CC is Inferno, CC which I used to go back then. But now closed already. Aisey. My mission now is to search a free space where I can get a free internet access. SS19 didn't have it I guess. Huhu.

Last week I went back to KL on Monday evening. I went back with Hapiz and Radin, my senior at UMP. But I didn't went back directly lah because I went to khidmat first at Masjid Sri Petaling. Just khidmat taam (cooking) only. ;) It's an experience though. Yet, cooking for hafiz studets. I was there until Friday morning. On the evening, I went to Low Yat Plaza with Hapiz and Hj Hamzah. I just being their tour guide as they are not familiar with KL. I also grab myself a new white colored Sonic Gear headphone. ;) Cause the last one I lost it during eXpoconvo workshop. Huhu.

I went back home that evening after having my dinner and solat Maghrib. Alhamdulillah. I safely arrived at my lovely home at 9.00 pm like that. Currently, still not much activity to be do. Just sleep only lah. Hehe. I think that's all for this post. I'll keep on updating as frequent as I can. ;) Okay. Chow!

2 comments:

YuNaKu3 said...

@@" sy kat umah, on je laptop ade byk wireless free sepah2 keliling umah.
so pakai je la..:P xyah nak bazir elektrix on modem..

alifzaimimra said...

slm ya jameel...

br sampai subang ke? hehehe

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers