Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm at Subang jaya!

Assalamualaikum all! Haha. It's been a long week since my last post. Currently, I'm in a Cyber Cafe at SS15 Subang Jaya, yeah, as you know I can't online from my house cause I have no internet there. This CC is new one I guess, maybe not so new, but to me it's new lah kan. Hehe. Besides this CC is Inferno, CC which I used to go back then. But now closed already. Aisey. My mission now is to search a free space where I can get a free internet access. SS19 didn't have it I guess. Huhu.

Last week I went back to KL on Monday evening. I went back with Hapiz and Radin, my senior at UMP. But I didn't went back directly lah because I went to khidmat first at Masjid Sri Petaling. Just khidmat taam (cooking) only. ;) It's an experience though. Yet, cooking for hafiz studets. I was there until Friday morning. On the evening, I went to Low Yat Plaza with Hapiz and Hj Hamzah. I just being their tour guide as they are not familiar with KL. I also grab myself a new white colored Sonic Gear headphone. ;) Cause the last one I lost it during eXpoconvo workshop. Huhu.

I went back home that evening after having my dinner and solat Maghrib. Alhamdulillah. I safely arrived at my lovely home at 9.00 pm like that. Currently, still not much activity to be do. Just sleep only lah. Hehe. I think that's all for this post. I'll keep on updating as frequent as I can. ;) Okay. Chow!

2 comments:

Y u n a said...

@@" sy kat umah, on je laptop ade byk wireless free sepah2 keliling umah.
so pakai je la..:P xyah nak bazir elektrix on modem..

alif zai mim ra said...

slm ya jameel...

br sampai subang ke? hehehe

If you're interested and serious to lose weight or gain weight or maintain weight and get healthy with Herbalife, feel free to fill in your particular. Thank you.

Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number or H/P Number
Address

Form provided by Freedback.

Popular Posts