Monday, November 10, 2008

Another 1 to go...

Assalamualaikum guys and gals! Just now I was just finish my 3rd paper for this final exam; current issues in ICT. Alhamdulillah. Actually, I didn't manage to finish answering all the questions. ;( I hope there was more time and yet, the watch at the DKU 1 there the hands always shows 10.55. It's dead you know. Ish, ish, ish. The paper is quite hard even it was only 4 pages and have 3 major questions. Again I'm using my logical thinking and all facts that I knew plus based on what I've studied from the course.

Well, I just got another one paper to go; Multimedia Application Development. It will be this Wednesday at 2.30pm. I'm looking forward to it. :)

*Usaha tangga kejaayaan*

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers