Saturday, November 08, 2008

From my lens : Phuket - At the North

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....


Pak Karim...our driver to the north


Paddy field...Kedah


Iced milo...my favorite


Study in the bus??


Anjang, Izyan and Izzah...3 ladies


Eating time...


Subhanallah...Masjid Syed Putra Jamalullail (name corrected)


Bus and masjid combination


What is that??

Balik kampung model...


Mr. Suffi in front of DS Shahidan Kasim's residence


Sazwan with his act

That's all for this part...hope you enjoy it ;)
*Peace no war*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it shud be syed putra jamalullail..not syed putra syed jamalullail..

Suburbanzero said...

ahaha...okay
kesilapan teknikal
;)
tqs kepada yg membetulkan

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers