Friday, November 07, 2008

2 down, 2 to go

Assalamualaikum. Yezza! 2 down, 2 to go. Today, I've just finished my Artificial Intelligence paper. ;) I also got sangkut in this paper at question 2. Ahaha. Fuzzy logic. I lost idea how to change from discrete rules into fuzzy rules. Aiyaya. Finally, I used all that I know about fuzzy logic cause it's fuzzy aite. ;)

Our exams start late this morning. About 5 minutes late. Haha. You know why? Because there was this one my friend (name is undisclosed...hehe) who went to the toilet just before the exam started. Because he went in earlier then went out and came back 5 minutes later, we were unable to start the exam at the time we're supposed to. And when he went into the hall, all of us clapped our hands. Haha. ;P Well, that's about the past. I'm looking forward for this Monday paper. Current issues in ICT. Peace!

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers