Thursday, March 27, 2008

sedap la plak lagu ni~~

layan je la~~

Follow Me
by Uncle Kracker

You don't know how you met me

you don't know why,

you can't turn around

and say goodbye,



All you know is when I'm with you

I make you free

and swim through your veins

like a fish in the sea,


(chorus)
I'm singin'

follow me

everything is all right,

I'll be the one to tuck you in at night,

and if you wanna leave I can guarantee

you won't find nobody else like me,



I'm not worried

'bout the ring you wear

cuz as long as no one knows

then nobody can care,



you're feelin' guilty

and I'm well aware

but you don't look ashamed

and baby I'm not scared,


(chorus)


won't give you money

I can't give you the sky

your better off if you don't ask why,



I'm not the reason that you

go astray

we'll be alright

if you don't ask me to stay,



(chorus)


you don't know how you met me

you don't know why

you can't turn around and

say goodbye,



all you know is when I'm with you

I make you free

and swim through your veins

like a fish in the sea,



(chorus)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers