Saturday, June 28, 2008

3 days away...

Assalamualaikum all! Good day! It's now approaching the end of da holidae. Well, my new semester will be starting this 7th July. On 1st July, there'll be MINDS 2008. It's an acronym for Minggu Induksi Siswa 2008 a.k.a orientation week for new student lah. ;) The ProMINDS a.k.a facilitator training program for MINDS was just finished this afternoon. I'll be joining as the facilitator under registration committee. This is also my 2nd time joining MINDS. Recent one was last year, MINDS 2007, as the committee of technical and preparation. This year facilitator is only about 118 students only. And mostly are the new faces; from what I've seen. That's really good. :) Compared to last year, the number of facilitator is fewer. Based on my experience, there are insufficient manpower. I hope this time we can handle it like last year, but even better. InsyaAllah. Well, the numbers doesn't matter. The willing to do is the matters. Most universities, the new students will enrolled tomorrow. Our is 1st July lah. Supposed to be same with the other universities but for certain reason that is unavoidable, the university postponed it to 1st July. That's the story lah. I think that's all for today. I am so hungry right now and still waiting for my meal to arrive. Hehe. Ok, see ya in next post. Peace! ;)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers