Friday, June 13, 2008

Subang Jaya~~Here I come...

Assalamualaikum guyz and galz! There is one and half hours left before I depart back to Subang Jaya, my hometown. I really miss my hometown and my friends there really much. ;) I'm feeling very happy to da max cause I'm going back to my home. No wonder why I'm so happy. It's been 7 months since the last time I went back(padahal dekat je umah tu ngn U...2 jam stengah je pon...kui3). That was last November if I'm not mistaken. So, it's a semester la. ;P Well, futsal is a wajib thing to do with my friends. Hehe. Sometimes we go to Syed restaurant and chit chat there till late nite. And sometimes lepak at my friend's house to play PS2 or hanging out with them at somewhere. If a long term break it's possible la. Else, just stay at home and watch TV or playing computer games. There're also my friends who is not in Malaysia cause they continue study abroad. I was also have a wish to study abroad. But then, here is better for me. Alhamdulillah. :) Well, I think I want to stop writing here for this post. See ya in the next post after I'm back here at UMP. Chow! :)

1 comment:

AK said...

lor...
ada owg ckp ko akan tulis pasal majlis persaraan dato md said... aku punya la tggu2...
huhu

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers