Monday, July 30, 2012

Autolysis : Rejuvenating the Body Cells

Assalamualaikum readers! Have you had your shake for sahur today? Alhamdulillah. It's the 10th day of Ramadhan. We'll be entering the second 10 of Ramadhan. Yesterday during an event at Pullman Putrajaya, I learnt something new. It's called autolysis. Do you know what is it? If you know alhamdulillah, if not, I'm gonna share some with you here. 

Short and sharp. Autolysis is process to rejuvenate our body cells. In other the process will reformat our body to the ideal condition. The speaker yesterday said, the first 10 days 10% of our body cells will be renewed. The next 10 days, 66% of our body cells will be renewed. The final 10 days, 100% of our body cells will be renewed. That's one of the advantages of why fasting is 30 days. Amazing isn't it? That's all from me for this post. 

Other sources which you may refer to :
AUTOLISIS, Rahasia Keajaiban Puasa (1)
Autolysis is Accelerated
FASTING CENTER INTERNATIONAL


No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers