Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Water drinking tips during Ramadhan

Here are some tips on how to maintain our body water level especially during Ramadhan. I quote this from my FB wall:

"To increase plain water intake during fasting month, you may do this. Count how many litres did your body needs (every 25kg of body weights need 1L of plain water), fill the water into the bottle, and drink bit by bit from the time of breaking the fast until before Subuh. Chilled water helps us to drink more because more refreshed. After we woke up, immediately drink a glass of plain water. Pour some lemon or lime into our plain water to add up flavour. Bring along the water to the masjid to be drink in between tarawikh prayer."

Hope it helps. Jazakallah... :)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers