Monday, August 13, 2012

Ifthar with Herbalifers at Pan Pac KL


Yesterday just after the event held at Pan Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur, we had a buka puasa event at the same place with all the Herbalifers. The food was just awesome, many varieties. Just awesome, you have to go and see it for yourself. As a normal human being, I can't eat it all especially rice and all types of noodles. If once I eat rice, then I will not be able to eat other food. What I ate was all the side dish. Of course my favourite grilled lamb was there. And the shake we must not miss, it's what keeping us together. Yes, we love eating so much and yet Herbalife teach us how to eat. Amazing isn't it? Here are some pics from yesterday's event. Enjoy!









Lose weight. Gain Weight. Get healthy. Skin problem. Fatigue. ASK ME HOW. 012-2570677

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers