Thursday, August 16, 2012

Suburbanzero Blog Ranking

When I opened back this blog last month, my blog has no rank at all. Oh, before that, I checked my blog rank at Alexa.com. It's always there since past years. It's just that I haven't actively on blogging for past 2 or 3 years back due to certain reason. Actually there are may posts which I can bring up here since my activity for the past 2 or 3 years seems to be a lot. Well, just see my Facebook page. Go to my pictures. Last year I went to 3 different countries. Thailand, Singapore and South Korea. Amazing isn't it? See my ideas coming but I don't want to tell you here. Maybe in other post, okay? 

Here just want to share with you my blog ranking. Based on Alexa.com, on 3rd of August 2012, this is my blog rank...
 ...and today...
it's okay-lah right. That's all for this post. Chow! :)

Lose weight now, Ask me how. +60 12 257 0677

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers