Monday, January 12, 2009

Cabaran Catur Bistari Peringkat Kebangsaan

Assalamualaikum guys and girls! How are you? Hopefully all are well and fine. InsyaAllah. Just a quick one...

Recently, I was at Johor Bahru. I was going there with the Catur Bistari participants. I'm only a reserve player okay. Reserve. Hehe. But it's an unforgettable experience. The event named Cabaran Catur Bistari Peringkat Kebangsaan. It's a national level competition and it's held at the Persada Johor. That's the first time I'm there. :) The first prize for highest assets individually is a new Proton Saga. Group highest assets received trip to Gold Coast, Australia. Nice prize right? ;)

The competition was done in 2 session; two hours and a 15 minutes break. The rules was quite tough than its usual. My team change the strategy in order to cope with the rules. At last, we still not won any prize. Third highest assets for group was not far enough from my team's total assets. Well, that's the game. But you may learn much from this game. It's not just a game, it's has messages that the game wanted to deliver. That's what the game inventor's said la.

That's a bit from me. ;) Stay tuned for more! Peace!

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers