Friday, January 23, 2009

Mid Sem Break + CNY 2009

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Assalamualaikum readers! It's holiday again but it's for only a week. A short one. Plus it's Chinese New Year. For this, I would like to wish all my Chinese friends and readers Happy Chinese New Year. :) May the new year bring more happiness and wealthier. Peace!

I'm still here at UMP. Tomorrow, I'll be going to the Konvokesyen place at Dewan Jubli Perak, Kuantan to do some business. Haha. Nothing. Just go there and selling air kotak, air botol, Apollo cake and others. If you see me there tomorrow, don't forget to buy some from me and my team okay. ;) I'll be teaming up with Jemin, Mat Topo and Zam. My classmates and business partner. We have planned something big, insyaAllah will be running in near time. Projek ribu-ribu. Hehe. Well, it's all business nowadays aite? :)

That's all for this time. I'm currently formatting and installing windows at 2 laptops. Tonight I have another customer also. It's been busy lately but I like it. Because my time is filled with necessary and beneficial things. If not, I'll be going to sleep la. My favourite things to do. Hehe. Be sure, stay tuned. :)

P/S : Let's be multiskill peeps. ;)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers