Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Networm Kido...don't play-play ya..

Assalamaualaikum friends! Alhamdulillah. I had my lunch today. Thank you Allah. This evening, in them middle of my lunch, Along send a Skype message to me. Asking how am I doing. I replied it after I finished my lunch. Then after not very long conversation, Along asked me about network kido. I said I don't know, never heard of them. Then Along said it is a worm. Then I directly Google. Aha..found it! A good article about this worm.

The article dated 17th January 2009. A team of security researchers at F-Secure Corp. said that 6.5 million Windows PCs have been infected by the "Downadup" or “Kido” worm in the last four days(from the day the article is published or written), and that nearly 9 million have been compromised in just over two weeks. Just look how powerful the damn virus. you can read the full article here. You can also go to this forum for solution. Click here.

That's all for now. Free yourself from virus. ;)

Source : http://www.efluxmedia.com, http://forum.kaspersky.com

2 comments:

materialgalz said...

Wow. thanks for d info. really helpful..

Dyat said...

awal sem ari tu aku format 3 kali...

aku tak tau itu adalah kiddo... aku ingatkan aku salah format sbb sound berkelakuan aneh....

tada guna punya virus.

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers