Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just want to share :)


Assalamualaikum and Hi! For this post, I just want to share some of my work. Yeah right! Of course lah..I'm not really good in designing but I like to design. Here, I need your comments regarding this design. It named it RGB. Well, it's red, green and blue. That's why I name it that way. Hehe. ;) Hope your comments can make me even better in designing, maybe one day. Who knows right? :)

This second design here was a combination from 3 source. The yellow artifact like was Solah's one. He actually wanted to make a number 3 that looks artistic, but it turns out that way. Well, nice try. The breakers there, definitely from the internet lah. Hehe. My name there, I design it myself. :) So, comments please...

Next time I'll come out with more design. Peace! :)

3 comments:

S.Azeem Ong said...

salam

im not 'that' good in designing and artistic work, but since you wanted a comment or two from me i'll say this straight on ok? no harsh feelings ;)

1) for the first design, I'd put quote to this as LAME. why? because it's a 'cut & paste' work with some glow2 effect. Less effort in there

2) the 2nd one, quite OK bcoz the person standing on 1 hand (which some refers it as breaking) is kinda cool. haha. but its kinda same like the previous one, a 'cut & paste' work.

CADANGAN PENAMBAHBAIKAN

1) maybe you should work on some immense colouring. what i mean is, eventhough its red, you can still do it in different tone n strength of colour. put some feelings in it.

2) work on background. yeah its a design which implies only red + green + blue. ok fine. but the 2nd one you could put some background which somehow highlight the designer's message through the design.


overall i'd give 2 out of 5. good start though.


=)

Suburbanzero said...

tqs my bro
that's too straight but very good. haha ;)
i'll work harder. peace!

S.Azeem Ong said...

ahaha. comment membangung kena la straight. mana bole berkias2. hehe

*peace*

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers