Sunday, July 06, 2008

Cuti berlalu pergi...Kuliah datang lagi...

Assalamualaikum all. It's been a long time I haven't write in this blog. This first week have been a very busy week for me. Even though my classes is not full everyday, there are still other works need to be done. This semester I have my final year project 1 (PSM 1). I still at the research part about my system that I want to develop. It's still a long way to go but I have to keep doing it. I hope I can eliminate my last minute attitude. Hehe. Just now I have a mock interview and grooming workshop for interview. Next week, if I'm selected, I'll be interviewed by the people from Intel. Wow. Sounds good right? It's very good! About my mock interview that I've just passed this evening, I was evaluated by 3 lecturers. They said I need to talk with passion cause I talked with monotone. Hehe. They also advice me to do not quantify. Means, do not say word like "a little", "a bit" and so on lah. And then they told me to show up my strength. That's some of the things that they commented on me. I will improve and make my best in the real interview. InsyaAllah. :)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers