Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hari Terbuka Badan-badan Pelajar UMP

Assalamualaikum & good day my peeps! It's Wednesday today. Yerp, it's the middle of the week already. ;) This is about yesterday's night. There's an event yesterday's night you know. It's called UMP Student's Associations Open Day (Hari Terbuka Badan-badan Pelajar UMP). The event was participated by 38 clubs & associations in UMP. Each club & association opened booth to promote their club. And the crowd is not bad. Hehe. Many students turned up even though it's raining. I have to walk through the rain without umbrella. Luckily the rain was not very heavy. Can't ride my bike cause my bike doesn't have mud guard. ;P And I actually late yesterday. I arrived at Blok W while the Dean made the speech. And the speech is finishing. Aiya. Nevermind. As long as I came and I can took photos. Hehe. Hurm..not much too write. Here I displayed some of the photos that I took from last night event. Happy viewing! ;)

2 comments:

-peace4life- said...

x aci la jamil...gmbar ak x de pn..huhu..ckp nk amek gmbr ak aritu...

Y u n a said...

asal xde pic sy pon...huhuhu..T,T

If you're interested and serious to lose weight or gain weight or maintain weight and get healthy with Herbalife, feel free to fill in your particular. Thank you.

Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number or H/P Number
Address

Form provided by Freedback.

Popular Posts