Sunday, March 08, 2009

From my lens : Dinner with my MPP family

Assalamualaikum again! Last Thursday also. Dinner with my MP family. Actually it's because Alang's birthday I arranged this dinner. Happy viewing! ;)


Angah & Cikma...peace yo!


Cikma & Achik...aik, cikma lagi...haish3


Awe & Alang...why are they laughing eyh? Hurm...


Uteh, me, Ayie & Andak...from the 'pau' sized to 'match stick' sized... ;P


CikD...haha...sorry la geng cause I post this picture in this position.. ;)


The iron ladies...these ladies I tell you, 'tahan karat' woo...hehe


Alang, Adik & CikD...Sarawakian, Kelantanese and Malaccan...hee~~


Slippers??? I don't know why Ude snap this...ask her la.. ;)


Uteh & me..."Oi Teh, take herbalife lerr, confirm manyak Ah Moi sangkut sama lu maa..." ;)


Akak, CikZu & Angah...anything interesting there, eyh??...hurmm..


Andak & Along..."Henshin! But I dislike cats..waaaa!!!"

LOL~ ;)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers