Monday, March 16, 2009

I've watched Dragonball Evolution

Assalamualaikum all! ;) How're ya'll? It's Monday. Technically, it's the beginning of a new week. And here comes another one busy week. Hehe. Well, that's what will happen. This post is about last weekend. Last Friday night, Yamin Skype me to ask whether I wanted to follow him and the others to go to KL. Actually, they wanted me to become their tour guide la because they didn't remember the way to go to Lowyat. I said to them no problem.

The next morning, Saturday, I woke up early because they said they wanted to moove out early. I Skyped Yamin, no answer. I Skyped Ayie, also no reply. Confirmed! Still in dreamland. Haha. Just after that, Jemin Skyped me to asked did I go to KL with Yamin and Co. I said, I supposed to go with them, but they were all still in dreamland. After that, Jemin asked me to go out with him to watch Dragonball Evolution. Seems like a nice plan since KL trip was cancelled by itself. So, we went out at 10.30 am like that. But before we went to Kuantan, we went to the workshop first because his motorcycle's brake bent. You know why? He fell with the motorcycle by KK2 roadside while watching peoples training sofball at the field. ;P

After about 20 minutes at the workshop, we directly went to Kuantan. Jemin parked his motorcycle at the Teruntum Complex and we went to Aida's Corner first to eat. hen, we went back to Teruntum to buy movie tickets. Dang! We missed the 12.45 pm's show. he next show will be at 2.10 pm. Nevermind. We bought the 2.10 pm one's. After that, we went to benteng to eat ABC before going to perform solat Zohor at the state masjid nearby. After that, we directly went back to Teruntum. Just nice. we arrived on time. Nice time management. Haha.

About the movie, I like to comment a bit. The plot seems to be different from the real plot. The effects and graphics are nice. The hero I think should be from asian actor. And he length of the movie was just 1 hour 45 minutes like that, I guess. Overall okay lah actually. But, I still felt there's lack of something in the movie since I read Akira Toriyama's Dragonball Z manga and have finish reading it when I was in standard 5 or 6. Hehe. ;)

We went back to UMP after that. That's all for this post. next post is for Sunday's one. Peace! ;)

4 comments:

Kipas said...

brp bintang buleh kasik nie??

GeNeRaSi MaLaYSia said...

bunyik cm xbest je cite ni..ye ke..

MaFia Murano said...

Sungguh tak best ar dragon ball ni..
lari 85% daripada citer asal..
goku tak henceme langsung..
baek tgk watchmen..lagi best..btol..huhu

Suburbanzero said...

layan anime dia lg best sbenanye...huhu

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers