Sunday, March 08, 2009

From my lens : Hangout @ Kuantan Mega Lanes

Assalamualaikum guys and girls!
Last Thursday, me, Jemin & Co., Yan & Ara went to bowling at the Kuantan Mega Lanes at Megamall. Here's are some of the pictures. Happy viewing! ;)


Jemin & Yan posing together...baik2 pegang bola boling tu bang...hehe


Jemin's Co. - the dadih crew. From left > Jai, Daus, Wak, Black


From left > Jai, Jemin, Yan, Me, Ara... The Malaysian jersey fits me...haha


Colourful balls.


Wak doing his swing ball skill...


Daus with his skill...


Ara also...haish...


And the dadih boss, Jemin... ;)


Scoreboard... I flunked...hahaha

LOL~ ;P

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers