Thursday, March 12, 2009

MINDS 2009 interview

Assalamualaikum readers! It's been a very busy week, I guess. Yeah. With projects, works, activities, business and all that kind of stuff. Last night, there was an interview session for those who applied to be the MINDS 2009 facilitator. For your information, MINDS is acronym for Minggu Induksi Siswa or in simple english we called it students orientation week. I was one of the interviewer for the session. From what have I seen, most of the interviewee didn't prepare enough for the interview session. Simple things like attire, student ID card and etc...there are some that didn't take it serious about that.

As you know, when you are going to any job interview, these are the basic things. That is just the appearance part, how to impress the interviewer with a first impression. Second thing is, about the university, about UMP itself. Core value and soft skills element in UMP. This part is likely most students failed. This element that are actually needed to be embedded into each and everyone in UMP; students n staffs. Including me. If UMP students really embedded these elements into their heart, body and soul, InsyaAllah, issues related to social & morale could be reduced and prevented. There's many other people who are more knowledgeable than me regarding this issues.

Well, that's all for this post. Many works to do. I'll update again later. There's actually plenty to tell here but it's the matter of time. InsyaAllah, later I update again okay. ;) Zrass!

1 comment:

Shitsurei Shimashita said...

all the best bro! keep up the good job.

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers