Friday, April 24, 2009

Final exam

Assalamulaikum all! It's been sometimes I haven't went in here to write something. I guess I am too busy lately with final exam preparation and my PSM thesis. Alhamdulillah. For yesterday, I have finished my second paper (Software Project Management) for this final exam. First one was on Tuesday. That was Software Quality Assurance paper. It's a tough paper I can say. But I manage to answer the questions given. It's all past. Now, I have to tawakkal to Allah. I have put all my effort during answering those question papers. Another one is going to be my final paper for this final exam, Mobile Application Development paper. I hope to get the best results for this semester. InsyaAllah. I have to maintain the 3 pointer so that I can continue my study at master level later on. InsyaAllah.

I think that's all for this post. Good Luck too all who are taking final exam currently. Peace! Out. ;)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers