Thursday, April 02, 2009

Futsal with 3BCS

Assalamualaikum all! Phew! It's been a long week. I thought of updating it yesterday but unfortunately, I'm not. Well, nevermind. I'm here again writing a new post about last Friday. Yeah, I know it's last week. Haha. I don't care because this is my territory. ;)

Almost everyday in the evening we all together play street soccer at Block R, KK2. Last week, we got the opportunity to go out and play futsal at Kg Tiram. We were about 15 members like that. Erm...7 against 8 like that I guess. Hehe. And we play against each other. Finally, I'm on the winning side. Azam told me to write in this blog saying that he scored 8 goals that night. There, I wrote it. ;) I scored 2 only, well, supposedly I scored 4 or 5. That's because the other 2 hit the post and oher one off the post. Dang! We were there for about 1 and a half hour until 2.30 am. Before we went off, we took pictures together. ;) Here are some of it. Enjoy~~

2 comments:

adidas futsal shoes said...

Awesome! I wish i can get this time for futsal. I am only play one hour for 15 player, 5 vs 5 each time, so we are turn into 3 groups.
Enjoy this game :D

Nike5 Gato Street said...

The Nike5 Gato Street will be available globally beginning April 1 2011.

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers