Thursday, October 16, 2008

Vote for Mr & Miss Right...PRK 2008

Assalamualaikum and good day. Finally, the day have come. Today is the voting day for MPP Election in UMP. I done my part this morning just after my Multimedia class. My classmates also have cast their vote. There are 2 voting center that open today because the increasing numbers of UMP students. One center is at Astaka, the usual place and another is at Block W. My faculty one was at Block W center. Just after I cast my vote, I went to see En Saha for a while to ask for his signature. Then, I left Block W and went to MPP office for a while. On my way there, I saw there are many students at Astaka lining up to cast their votes. The vote is still open until 5 pm this evening. Maybe I will go to the Astaka after my Mandarin class this evening to hear the announcement about the results. Last but not least, vote for Mr & Miss Right. ;)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers