Thursday, October 09, 2008

After a while not writing...

Assalamualaikum all! It's been a long time I'm not updating my blog. Recently I was at my kampung at Bukit Ramun, Kulai and at my home in Subang Jaya. I have no internet there but I finally discover how to use my phone as modem and enable my laptop to be connected to the internet. Great! But as I used it up to 5 minutes, the charge was RM2. Wahlauwei! I've also checked the rate at Celcom's website; 10 cents per 10kb.

Raya fever still on the air. Until yesterday, I still got no class. Phew! Except for the juniors. They maybe have started their classes. And also for those who has tests also. I came back here last Monday. You wanna know what? I got fever the day before. Very, very heavy one until I felt hard to wake up from the bed. Alhamdulillah, now the fever gone but my friend here inside my nose still not gone. Haha.

This year, as usual I celebrate Raya at Ramun a.k.a my kampung. I was the first to be there cause I followed Alang went back to Johor on Thursday. I escaped one class that evening. Hehe. It was four of us there that travel to Johor; Alang, me, Achik and Angah. Achik was going back to her kampung at Mersing. We stopped at Achik's kampung for buka puasa before the remaining 3 of us continue our journey to JB. Achik's grandmom lived there. We continue our journey at about 8pm. After we arrived at JB, we sent Angah back first before we went to Alang's sister's house. I stayed one night there. Really tired that night. That night, Alang bring me, Angah and her sister to Danga Bay and Pandan Market. Plus Angah's sis was quite...erm...well, you know "Phewwitt!". The atmosphere at Pandan Market was really happening. Lots of people going there to buy clothes, bags and any things. I bought towel cause I forgot to bring it. Hehe.

The next day, that was Friday, I moved to Mak Teh's house in Taman Munsyi Ibrahim. Alang sent me there that morning and it was raining also. No wonder why I felt very comfortable while sleeping. Hehe. I also stay one night there before continuing my journey to Ramun. I started sneezy from there. Because Mak Teh got cats. Aiya. I just remember. Same like home. Nevermind, I like cats. Just have that sensitive nose to cat's fur. At Mak Teh's house, my main activity was sleeping. Hehe. Nothing much to do plus still the tired not gone yet. Zzzz...

Saturday the 27th, 9.00 am, I continue my journey. Pak Teh sent me to Larkin Bus Terminal. I took bus from there to Kulai. Before I get into the bus, I snatched myself this month PC mags and The Star newspaper. The bus that I took was a bit old but still run well. In the bus, whats more I can do besides reading mags, taking a short nap of course. As I wake up, there was it. I arrived at Kulai. As soon as I stepped down from the bus, an old man, but no so old, offered me a ride. I asked whether he can sent me to Ramun. He said of course. So, he sent me to Ramun safely. Ahamdulillah. Finally, I have arrived at my destination. That's all for this one...later I'll tell the rest of it ok. :)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers