Thursday, February 19, 2009

Legendary 6 Donuts

Assalamualaikum readers! Again, we meet. I wanted to tell in this post about the legend of 6 Donuts. I bet you wanna know what is it right? Hehe. Well, just wait till the end of this post. Actually, last night my ibu and my sister came here to meet me, my herbalife team and to do some welness evaluation on my customers. Imported from KL. Hehe. Besides, ibu also told my team about how can we get to be at the supervisor level. Need to work really fast if we wanted to be supervisor next month. 1000PV in 10 days. Can you diggit? Well, nothings impossible. It there's a will, there'll be an opportunity. InsyaAllah.

Last night, about 14 peeps was evaluated and ibu gave some advice what to take as nutrition. The evaluation was done at Astaka until about 1.15 am. Plus Cikma also sign up to become the independent distributor. Not long before we finished there, Ude came with the donuts. Yum, yum! Big Apple donuts. Gomuk la eden lopeh nih. Haha. It's okay because I use herbalife. ;) I sent ibu to Kuantan after that and minum-minum for a while at the Rahath restaurant near Terminal Makmur. After that I went back to UMP and arrived at 3 am in the morning. After I went back to to my room, and ate the Legendary 6 Donuts. Haha. I'm full after that. Can't accept anything more to eat. ;D And this is the Legendary 6 Donuts looks like...



Okay. That's all for this post. Stay tune kay. ;) peace yo!

6 comments:

zaidatul akmal said...

ibu x mrh ke abg mkn donut byk2???hahaha...semalam tgk ibu menggeleng kepala...kui3

Anonymous said...

well the fact is, having a very good nutrition in your body is an advantage for other "remeh-temeh" inside you... after all ibu geleng kepala cos knowing anak ibu memang suka makan from the day he was born, kuat minum susu ibu, till today, 22 years passed by, he is still maintain macho and man oh man...dia punye cool tu tak ada tandingan...hehehe...abg jgn perasan ye...come on guys lets HERBALIFEISM...

Suburbanzero said...

ahaha...tgk tu ude...ibu reply ape...ngeh3..ude pon kene makan herbalife gak... :)

Amoi said...

dh penah makan dh donut2 tu,
sedap!

Suburbanzero said...

hehe..mmg sedap...lg satu donut yg sedap ialah J.Co Donut
lembut ar donut dia
:)

Anonymous said...

ibu nk share cerita masa abang's 22nd b'day 1feb lalu... ibu kuar dating dgn abang kt sunway pyramid mlm tu mkn subway then g j.co... 1/2 dozen... kesian abang tak abis makan, so full, then ibu jugak kena abiskan...hehe... kalau tak dia lah yang tukang makan... the next day ibu bawak dia makan nasi beriani plak kt JM Beriani SS18 subang jaya then tengok wayang 'sifu & tongga'... well ibu does enjoy the moment alone being with abang...alwayz...

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers