Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New barber shop at KK2

Assalamualaikum friends! :) How are you today? I hope ya'll in a very good condition. Last night, I went to Zam's new barber shop at Kolej Kediaman 2. It is located at A13 if I'm not mistaken. I was the first customer, well, I'm actually a test subject for the barber that wanted to do part time there. I have no problem to be a test subject as long as the barber had has an experience in barber world. ;) Jemin also have become the test subject. Haha. It's free. That's all for this post. Enjoy the pictures. ;)


Test subject #1 - normal cut


Skills using the scissor


Bos kedai (Zam, orange shirt) and kuncu-kuncunye...


Test subject #2 - stylish cut...aku xingat ape ke namenye


Very detail

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be GI cut. cool. :)

Anonymous said...

ahaks berjaya jugak aku bkaka kedai hhehehehe

Suburbanzero said...

huahuahua...tahniah azam!

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers