Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New barber shop at KK2

Assalamualaikum friends! :) How are you today? I hope ya'll in a very good condition. Last night, I went to Zam's new barber shop at Kolej Kediaman 2. It is located at A13 if I'm not mistaken. I was the first customer, well, I'm actually a test subject for the barber that wanted to do part time there. I have no problem to be a test subject as long as the barber had has an experience in barber world. ;) Jemin also have become the test subject. Haha. It's free. That's all for this post. Enjoy the pictures. ;)


Test subject #1 - normal cut


Skills using the scissor


Bos kedai (Zam, orange shirt) and kuncu-kuncunye...


Test subject #2 - stylish cut...aku xingat ape ke namenye


Very detail

3 comments:

Gideon said...

Must be GI cut. cool. :)

Anonymous said...

ahaks berjaya jugak aku bkaka kedai hhehehehe

Suburbanzero said...

huahuahua...tahniah azam!

If you're interested and serious to lose weight or gain weight or maintain weight and get healthy with Herbalife, feel free to fill in your particular. Thank you.

Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number or H/P Number
Address

Form provided by Freedback.

Popular Posts