Friday, February 27, 2009

Jom Masuk U!

Assalamualaikum all! Tomorrow, at my university will be held a 2 day carnival (28 February - 1 March 2009) called "Jom Masuk U!" It's like an exhibition from all institute of higher learning (IHL) around Malaysia; I'm not sure whether the private universities will also be here or not. The carnival will be launched by our Deputy Prime Minister, YAB Dato' Seri Najib Tun Razak. The ceremony will be starting at 9 am until 12.30 pm like that. I'll be there tomorrow selling Mingo Mingo ice cream. Hehe. Don't forget to buy the ice cream okay. ;) See you there!


2 comments:

Dyat said...

aku nak diskaun... dan money back guarantee... kalu tak sedap...
hihi

Suburbanzero said...

sesuki jer...hehehe

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers