Sunday, February 22, 2009

From my lens : Some random pictures

Assalamualaikum readers! In this post, I just wanted to share some random pictures taken by me. ;)


Mat Topo, Zam and Tito L during technopreneurship class.


Zarith is sleeping in this class. Haiya~


Graffiti...I don't remember where was it. But somewhere around KL.


This big lion you can found it in Bandar Sunway. Better watch out, it does eat peoples!


Azrae and his bro, Ariff Othman. He's in MMU now.


My classmates. Where are the boys???


This one was last year during Pn Suryanti's ICT class. Jemin before becoming the dadih maker.


Surya was talking something to Yamin while Yamin is smiling at the camera. ;P


Some of my tags. There's more actually. :D


JJ's Workplace. Yeah, it's my MP160. Wanna print your assignments?


Iqbal a.k.a Einstein during Amanat NC early this month.


Penyu was spotted at the event also. Posing sket bang. Hehe.


Ara and Yan. They're always together even when they are in other section.

That's all lah. Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

Clarisse Teagen said...

what's with the tags lol.

Suburbanzero said...

suke-suke je... ;P

Sitie BUm BUm said...

byknye tag die!! msti aktif gile ek kamu??

Suburbanzero said...

hehe...xde la akfit mane...cume slalu follow aktiviti...org kate komitmen tu ae ye x...skng ni dh kurang sket coz final year n ade bisnes kene jage kn... ;)

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers