Tuesday, February 10, 2009

After a while...

Assalamualaikum readers! I've been always wanted to do business. The only thing is that I don't know how and where to start. How about you? Do you have the same feeling? If you have, how did you counter the questions? I did counter the questions already. Hehe. Last December, the Genting post one, I went to an entrepreneurship workshop. It's a very good and meaningful workshop you know. The workshop have affected me to have a turning point in my life. Since that day, I've always thinking ways to do business.

When I and my friends gather, we always do some brainstorm how to generate halal income from any type of business as long as it is not broken the Syariah law. Usually, our idea would be like boom and then all of us will start to work on to make our plan a success. Or the output will turn up besides, sometimes. I'm glad to have friends like this who can encourage and give support to each other in order to achieve successfully what have been planned. InsyaAllah, one day we all will be successful entrepreneur. And I still have a milestone to achieve...continuing my master level.

May Allah be with us all. InsyaAllah. :)

P/S : Tugas utama sebagai khalifah Allah tetap wajib dilaksanakan :)

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers