Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bengkel eXpoconvo a.k.a TEST'08 v2

Assalamualaikum and a very, very good the early morning! ;) Today is Sunday. The day to rest. But I can't rest lah today cause got 2nd eXpoconvo workshop today starting at 8.30am. It's okay. I like to have activities on weekends rather than none. Else, I'll sleep lah. Hehe. Well, the 2nd workshop is more to last preparation before the real-time event which will be started at 22nd August 2008. As for my division, the program book was just being sent to print yesterday's yesterday and yesterday I've went back to the printing company to see the sample that they have printed out and gave the updates for the book. Just a lil' update. That's one thing settled down. :) Alhamdulillah. But still to wait for the product to be produced. I'm waiting for it. ;) As for now, my division still have things to be settle down involving other division. The work is more to designing lah. As usual. If you see multimedia, you'll see designing. Hehe. It's normal. ;) Hurm..okay! Let's geared up!

No comments:

Enough

Assalamualaikum and Good day readers, How're you lads? I hope all of you are doing fine there. How about me? Well, I'm alhamdul...

Followers